It’s tricky to predict what path a hurricane will take. But if you’re like us, you’re keeping a watchful eye on Hurricane Harvey.
We understand that you might be a little worried right now – it’s easy to feel that way with all the news and social media buzzing. But, we want you to FEEL GOOD knowing that we have a plan in place!
All DuGood branches will remain open, unless a mandatory evacuation is called. And, our Eastex Freeway location is equipped with a natural gas generator that will allow our computers and phone system to remain operational – with or without power!
As we continue to track Hurricane Harvey, here are a few ways we recommend being financially prepared:
- Get cash today to have on hand.
- Just in case you might need it, make any account transfers to cover expenses.
- Be sure to gather your identification, multiple debit/credit cards, a checkbook, and other important records in case of evacuation.
- Know your PINs and passwords
- Sign up to receive text notifications and emails. You can find our email sign up at the bottom of our website.
- Check our website often, as we’ll post regular updates there.
Let’s Stay in Touch!
Is your mind full of questions for us, we’re happy to help! In the event of a hurricane or tropical storm, here are a few numbers you can call:
No matter what blows our way, we’re here for you before, during, and after the storm. We’ve got this Southeast Texas! Let’s take on Hurricane Harvey together.