Business account features
Open a Business Savings Account with just $5. Dividends are paid on balances of $100 or more.
local loans with local decisions
We make it easy for you to get the money you need, when you need it. All lending decisions are handled
right here by the people you know and trust.
Corporate Credit Cards
- Low introductory rate on purchases and balance transfers
- Credit limits ranging from $1,500 to $50,000
- Multiple plastics can be issued under one governing business account
- No annual fees
- No cash advance fees
- No over-the-limit fees
- 25-Day grace period on purchases
Business Line of Credit
- Working capital
- Purchase inventory
- Secure and unsecured
- Fast, easy, and convenient
Equipment and Machinery Loan
- Medical equipment
- Industrial equipment
- Agricultural equipment
- Professional equipment
- Commercial vehicles
- Fleet vehicles
Commercial Real Estate
- Up to 15 year term
- Office buildings
- Retail properties
- Unimproved property
- Apartment houses
- Office properties
- Warehouse properties
Here are a few ways we've helped others just like you.
Ben, Lumberton, TX
"DuGood has helped me grow my business and personal portfolio when no one else would. They have grown over the years but I can still pick up the phone and speak with my business banker daily. People say old school banking is dead...
I say call DuGood."
ALAN, BEAUMONT, TX
"DuGood Credit Union has really helped our business expand! Looking forward to a long time relationship."
Get answers to frequently asked questions
You can become a Business Member by opening a Business Savings Account with just $5. Business formation documents are needed to open the account.
DuGood offers several different kinds of Business Accounts:
- Sole Proprietorship
- Corporation (Profit)
- Corporation (Non-Profit)
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Association/Organization Accounts (Non-Profit)
Unlike other financial institutions, all our Business Loan decisions are made and serviced locally, right here at the credit union. We will not sell your loan to another lender.
DuGood is pleased to offer the following services for businesses:
- Business Checking (with dividends)
- Debit Cards
- Money Market Accounts
- Merchant debit and credit cards services
- Health Savings Accounts
We also offer the following business lending services:
- Corporate Credit Cards
- Lines of Credit
- Equipment and Machinery Loans
- Fleet vehicles
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- and more
The following documents will be needed when applying for a DuGood business loan:
- Business Application
- Personal Financial Statement
- Business Debt Schedule
- Articles of incorporation, Assumed Name Certificate, Partnership Agreements, Corporate Resolution, etc.
- Name of business owners and percent of ownership
- Last three years of filed business personal tax returns
- Last three years of balance sheets and income statements