Mobile Banking Features
Move your money whenever and however you want. Pay your loan, schedule transfers, or make cross account transfers.
Don't miss a thing when it comes to your money. We've got many alert options to keep you in the know. Set up account alerts through Money Management, Online Banking, and CardValet.
Premium Mobile Security
Keeping your money safe and secure is our priority. You can feel good about banking with DuGood.
Find a Location Near You
Quickly find and get directions to a branch or ATM location near you; no matter if you are across town or across the country.
"Five stars. I love this app! I can check my balances, make transfers, pay bills, and so much more even when I'm not at my computer. It makes my life a little easier when away from home."
- Cindy Landrum (Google Android Review)
Get answers to frequently asked questions
To begin using Remote Deposit, you must first have the latest version of DuGood's Mobile App.
Log in to the mobile app and select the Check Deposit option in the menu
Be sure to add email@example.com to your contact list or friendly senders list so that remote deposit notifications do not get lost in your junk mail.
Before scanning your check, you must properly endorse it, so it can be processed correctly.
On the Back:
Write "For Remote Deposit only"
Shortly after you have submitted your check for deposit, you will receive a notification on your phone indicating the deposit was received. If there is a problem with the image, the notification will ask you to go back and try again.
Checks will be deposited the same day if they are received and accepted before 12:00 pm (Monday - Friday, excluding DuGood holidays). If your check is received after this time, funds will be deposited the next business day.
All checks deposited with Remote Deposit are subject to a 2-business-day hold.
The following checks cannot be submitted for deposit using Remote Deposit:
- Any check that is stamped with a "non-negotiable" watermark.
- Any check that contains evidence of alteration to information on the check
- Any check issued by a financial institution in a foreign country
- Any check that is incomplete
- Any check that is "stale dated" or "post dated"
- Any check that has been re-deposited or returned for any reason (such as Non-sufficient, Refer to Maker, etc.)
- Any check payable jointly, unless deposited into an account/suffix in the name of all payees
- Third party checks
- Savings Bonds
- Any check not listed that is prohibited by DuGood’s current procedures