Money Management Features
See all your accounts, including those at other financial institutions.
Create a plan to manage your debt. Prioritize your payments and project payoff dates.
Filter by account or date. You can even mark tax deductible transactions throughout the year for easy tax filing.
View your net worth over time and see how certain transactions affect it.
Get a snapshot of your spending categories and income sources.
Create, manage, and prioritize your financial goals.
Create and track your budget. Bubbles help you understand the health of your budget instantly.
Plan for the future by discovering how recurring deposits and payments impact your finances.
View your spending habits and income over time with helpful graphs.
Sign up to receive texts or emails when your account is low, a payment is due, or you’ve exceeded your budget.
Important Information For Finance Works Users
Money Management is replacing Finance Works on February 6. Here's what's changing:
what will be migrated over from finance works?
- Account information for both hosted and outside accounts including names, account types & balances .
- 18 months of transaction history, assuming there is 18 months of history in FW.
What Won't Be migrating Over From Finance Works?
- Outside Account Login Credentials - For security purposes, outside account login credentials will not be carried over. Users will be prompted to input their login credentials so that accounts will aggregate successfully from that point forward.
- Transaction Categorization - To allow Money Management’s auto-categorization process correctly and with more accuracy, transaction categorizations will not carry over.
- Budgets – budgets will not be migrated, allowing you to use the one-click automatic generation of budgets based on the improved transaction categorization.
- Alerts - users can easily setup both email and SMS text alerts within Money Management.
- Goals - users can easily setup not only Debt Payoff goals but Savings and Retirement goals as well.